Terms & Conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS 2000 E-COMMERCE REGULATIONS 2002
Additional information on the above regulations, should you require it prior to purchase, is available in other formats and languages on request from the Office of Fair Trading www.oft.gov.uk
General Conditions of Sale
Crusader Gifts is a trading division of Crusader Limited (Reg VAT No. 413 2321 10)
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- By clicking the 'Next' button after selecting your payment method you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- Payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro/Switch, Solo, Delta, Visa Debit, BACS, CHAPS, PayPal, Postal Order or cheque drawn on a UK bank. Cleared payment must be received in our bank prior to dispatch of goods. Please allow approximately 7 days for UK bank cheques to be cleared.
- All products remain the property of CRUSADER LIMITED until payment has been received in full.
- All prices are shown including VAT; CRUSADER LIMITED reserves the right to change prices at any time. All goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation for damages of any sort if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers' price or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our web site is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- CREDIT CARD PURCHASES Please Note: Due to the rising incidence of credit card fraud, we will generally only accept credit cards where delivery of the products is to the same address as that to which the card is registered. If delivery has to be to a different address please use one of the alternative methods of payment or call us to discuss other options.
- All deliveries will be subject to an appropriate delivery charge; this will be detailed on the site or advised before delivery, or on request for a quotation. Please note couriers charge a premium for deliveries in remote locations or involving crossing an area of sea which may be reflected in delivery charges to such locations. All overseas delivery charges will be quoted before your order is dispatched and international orders should therefore be placed using the off-line option at the checkout. On-line orders will be charged at the standard rate shown on the site to UK Mainland Customers only. Click here for current Delivery Charges.
- We strive to dispatch within one working day of receipt of cleared funds wherever possible but no guarantees are given that this will always be achieved.
- Whilst we hold large stocks of products, these are also sold by our retail shop. It is possible therefore, that on rare occasions, an item could become out of stock before we can remove the listing from the website. Should this occur, we will advise you of restocking time and of alternative products that are available. We will give you the option to wait for delivery, cancel your order or select a replacement product. Any money received will be fully refunded should you choose to cancel your order.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or if delivery is delayed by you when attempted. You will also be responsible for any additional costs incurred directly as a result of you delaying delivery.
Suitability of Goods
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary without notice.
- Products may vary from the images shown on this website due to continuous product design changes and improvements made by manufacturers.
- All returns must have a returns number issued by Crusader, and the returns number must be included with the returned goods. Any goods returned to us without prior authorisation will not be accepted by Crusader for a refund or exchange.
- The returned goods must be received by Crusader within 14 calendar days of our initial date of shipment to you in order to qualify for a refund.
- If within 7 calendar days of receiving the goods you wish to return a faulty item for a replacement or refund you must call Crusader to advise that you are returning the goods and obtain a returns number.
- If within 10 calendar days of receiving non-faulty goods you wish to return them and cancel your order, you should call Crusader and obtain a returns number. You must confirm your request in writing by letter, fax or email, a phone call only is not enough.
- We can only accept the return of non-faulty goods providing the goods are complete with all relevant packaging in an unused and re-sellable condition. A refund of the purchase price (less a 20% restocking fee and the initial carriage charge) will be given as soon as possible or within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods at our premises. You are responsible for the return carriage and insurance of the goods back to us.
- For health and safety reasons due to the nature of some goods, in particular merchandise that has been worn, used or altered; these will not be accepted for a return or exchange. Please contact us should you require any further information.
If any individual provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason un-enforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Our Registered details are as follows:
Crusader Gifts (Crusader Limited)
Company Number: 2197455 VAT Number: 413 2321 10
© 2010 Crusader Ltd